~Tragedy Void~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tragedy Void~

A Monster Hunter Tri clan designed to bring about the hidden potentials of hunters.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Weclome: Sup hunters sat, jul/9/11 ....
Newest Members Listings: "Aerous the ala master", "Ryu the Elemental Elder"
Site maintenance: There is no scheduled site maintenance the forum server is running at 100%
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oxford Business English Profile 2 Jon Naunton
Killing alatreon easly and fast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:10 am by waldecalli

» XP Repair Pro FUll - Fix 53,000 Common Windows Errors
Killing alatreon easly and fast I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:06 pm by waldecalli

» Mini-sip-server-100-clients-3.1.2
Killing alatreon easly and fast I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:31 am by waldecalli

» Easeus-partition-master-server-edition-9.1
Killing alatreon easly and fast I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:55 am by waldecalli

» SW DVD5 Win Pro 8 64BIT Brazilian MLF X18-16137.ISO
Killing alatreon easly and fast I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:35 pm by waldecalli

Killing alatreon easly and fast I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:32 pm by waldecalli

Killing alatreon easly and fast I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:32 pm by waldecalli

» Delhi Desi Rape Sex
Killing alatreon easly and fast I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:54 pm by waldecalli

» Free Windows 7 Ultimate X64 Product Key
Killing alatreon easly and fast I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:31 am by waldecalli

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 117 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:14 am
Top posters
waldecalli
Killing alatreon easly and fast I_vote_lcapKilling alatreon easly and fast I_voting_barKilling alatreon easly and fast I_vote_rcap 
MegaKnuckles
Killing alatreon easly and fast I_vote_lcapKilling alatreon easly and fast I_voting_barKilling alatreon easly and fast I_vote_rcap 
Jho killer
MegaBroly
Romanse (a.k.a) Ryu
Aeorus
mushraf

Killing alatreon easly and fast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MegaBroly

MegaBroly

Killing alatreon easly and fast Empty
PostSubject: Killing alatreon easly and fast   Killing alatreon easly and fast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Killing alatreon easly and fast Moz-screenshot Killing alatreon easly and fast 315438395 you gotta run to that big wall that ala gets stuck on and then you climb up, when ala gets stuck, non stop clust itd back and wings and keep doing that for 2 min and then death, BAM Killing alatreon easly and fast 900206527 GOAL
Back to top Go down
MegaKnuckles
Tragedy Void Leader
MegaKnuckles

PostSubject: Re: Killing alatreon easly and fast   Killing alatreon easly and fast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Ehh... Killing alatreon easly and fast 1770155242 broly its not that simple soloing an alatreon with even one piece of wrong armor can get you killed quick, the wall will break you'll fall down and he will hack up a fire typhoon thing and game over.
Back to top Go down
https://tragedyvoid.forumotion.com
Jho killer
Jho killer

PostSubject: Re: Killing alatreon easly and fast   Killing alatreon easly and fast I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Killing alatreon easly and fast 2882312732 You should kinda add the armor set and the exact clusting bowgun....Because if you dont...people could end up like this...Killing alatreon easly and fast 4222521358
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing alatreon easly and fast   Killing alatreon easly and fast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing alatreon easly and fast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Tragedy Void~ :: Strategy Guides-
Jump to: